Wednesday 16 November 2016

An Interview With Nzego Anthony Nduka. First Class Honors In Business Administration Of The University Of Lagos State.

Clockwise News met with Nzego Anthony Nduka, an outstanding student of the University of Lagos. He graduated with a First Class Honors in Business Administration. Clockwise News had the opportunity to chat or interview  him and below is what Nzego Anthony Nduka have to say about his journey so far and his advice for the upcoming ones.

Clockwise News:
What is your Name?

Anthony:
My name is Nzego Anthony Nduka.


Clockwise News: 
What Department?

Anthony:
I finished from the Department of Business Administration.

Clockwise News:
Clockwise News actually found out that you were one of the outstanding student. What do you have to say about that?

Anthony:
It’ something that marvels me when I ponder on it and I believe that it was God that brought me this far considering the students I met there, considering the academic background I came from and getting to this, I think it is easy. It is a faze of life. I really really believe that it was all concreted by God and it is a stepping stone for greater things.

Clockwise News:
The journey so far, was there ever a time you taught of changing your mind that pursuing that was not the main aim of you being in school.

Anthony:
I think I will attribute that everything happens for a reason and one thing I believe and have learnt before I die is that whenever God does his thing, it should be for his time and he does it to his perfection. I believe it was God that sustained me because there were times in school when I felt like was it attainable? Was it something worth pursuing? But God’s grace saw me through and I believe it was God’s grace that sustained me through the journey.

Clockwise News:
What is your advice to younger ones that are looking for admission into the university and those that are already there? What kind of advice will you give to them?

Anthony:
I think we are in the generation of people (teens, youths) that are looking for fast money and believe hard work does not pay. One thing I always tell people is that the journey of hard work looks so rough and looks so exhausted but the results and rewards of hard work pays. We should go back to that errand whereby we are diligent and committed to a particular course and put work into it when the results comes it becomes something that you will smile about and thank God for the journey so far.
My advice to the youths and upcoming ones is that whatever thing of any such you have in mind, it might not be academic, it might be a talent, it might be something else. Put work into it and put God into it and at the end of the journey, I think you will have the course to smile.

Clockwise News appreciated Nzego Anthony Nduka for his time and wished him more success on his journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment