Tuesday 11 October 2016

She Had A Style, She Was Bold, She Looked It, She Killed It.

She was putting on a seeable (transparent) cloth.
She had no bra on her breast, but had her nipples covered.
Her cloth was long enough but was splited by the side to her waist.
She was not putting on a trouser, she had no leggie on.

She was fair in complexion.
The wind came to our help but left us more confused than we were earlier.
We could see her skin as the wind blows.
Her skin was fresh.
We could see the shape of her boobs, we could see her hips, which made it difficult for us to say if she was putting on a pant, a G - string or was she walking naked on broad day light.
No one dared to stop her, not even the securities; all we did was to watch her from our point of original location.
She had a style, she was bold, she was beautiful, she looked it and she killed it.

The whole place was in a confused state.
Some liked it, some hated it but one thing was sure.
She caught us all with her style.
She stole the show for that moment.
There was silenced everywhere as she passed, the married men, women, flies, the generators, the AC’s, ATM machines and some other things that I can’t remember living and non-living understood what was at stake at that point in time as they all behaved themselves.
Like I said before, no one dared to stop her, not even the securities; all we did was to watch her from our point of original location, trying to pick up one memorable thing from her dressing which will then be the discussion of the day.


All hell was let loosed after she had passed.

Trust me, as a blogger I would move around to hear what people will say of her (Amebo things).
Comment 1
I heard a man said her skin was fresh. I have never seen a woman with that kind of color, no spot from head to toe. I thank God/god for creating her.

Comment 2
I went to meet a lady and she said why on earth would a lady dress in that manner. She went ahead to ask me if I saw her? No pant, no bra, causing commotion everywhere, anyway she certain that the lady will be on a business class.

Comment 3
I heard another man said, that the kind of lady he would love to have and wished he was able to have taken photograph with her.

Reality

The reality of things can sometimes be annoying especially when this kind of thing takes place and you are not there to witness it as it goes. I walked into Arik Terminal Local Airport (MM1) on that very day only to meet a lot of people in different groups talking about her. I looked, I searched for her to see for myself but she was long gone.

Who knows what my article would have looked like, if I had seen her?


Written by me as it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment