Sunday 10 May 2020

Genuine Betis goalkeeper, Joel Robles tests positive for Coronavirus (video)

Genuine Betis goalkeeper, Joel Robles has tried positive for Coronavirus however isn't encountering any side effects 

The previous Everton goalkeeper, 29, made the declaration on Sunday through Instagram page. 

Robles said in his video message: "Hi everybody, I needed to affirm my positive test for coronavirus." 

"I am asymptomatic and have had no side effects or inconvenience in the previous scarcely any weeks. 

"I will hold preparing at home under the directions of the clinical assistance. 

"I need to advise you to be mindful. I am dependable, I have secured myself and I have the infection, and think about those you value and the individuals who are on the forefront guaranteeing the wellbeing of all. An embrace to all, don't unwind." 

Robles, who declared a week ago that his significant other is pregnant with the couple's subsequent kid, included that: "We are quite well, my better half with the pregnancy, the young lady is great. 

Prior to his declaration, LaLiga authorities said that five players from vague clubs over the main two divisions in Spain tried positive for the infection and are in separation following mass testing of players in front of LaLiga return in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment